TO EXISTING AND FUTURE GUITARGRIP DEALERS-
We have taken many steps to ensure that our product will jump off of your shelves, and we are confident that we can provide everything you need to ensure a great working relationship with us. But we are all ears, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any additional suggestions. Your input is a valuable asset!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MANY REASONS WHY YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM SELLING GUITARGRIPS AT YOUR VENUE:
- We offer significant margins of nearly 50%.
- GuitarGrips are a higher ticket item than basic guitar hangars or stands, and thus, yield a higher return.
- We offer quantity discounts linked to graduated purchase increases.
- Our Grips are a new and exciting product for your customers to consider while in-store. In fact, we were selected as NAMM’s Hottest Product to Stock.
- With their uniquely artistic appearance, GuitarGrips bring aesthetic appeal to any space where they are mounted, including your wall or our custom display rack. They also provide an opportunity to showcase any specific guitars you are looking to draw attention to.
- We offer fast turnaround time on orders. Simply put: we ship fast.
- Our product is proudly made in America. Our display sign makes this plainly evident, stating “Hand Made In Detroit”.
- Lastly, our GuitarGrips are a fantastic accessory to other purchases. When considering buying a guitar or bass, customers typically think about straps, cases, stands, wall mounted hangers etc. We offer a very exciting option to help seal the deal.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE IN-STORE DISPLAYS ROCK.
We recommend that you set up our display properly to ensure visibility and viability of the product. When they are mounted these Grips looks fantastic with or without guitars in their grasp. When they are casually set on a counter people will not readily understand their purpose.
To facilitate this we offer:
- A simple but elegant display wall that allows GuitarGrips to be quickly mounted and rearranged as necessary with slat wall brackets- (also for sale). These simple to use accessories provide another option for mounting GuitarGrips.
- A well-designed, artistic sign that sits conveniently atop or next to the display wall.
- A round, mounting disc for installing GuitarGrips on drywall where no stud is available. These retail for an additional $8.00, and are a visually appealing option for some customers. (Every grip comes with a basic ¼” steel mounting post included).
- Hang tags for each individual unit to promote sales visibility by displaying price and brand information.
- Point of purchase materials provided at no cost including flyers,